New Large Car Frame Kit & New 25-50 Gas Tank Seal Kit
Xtreme Temperature Coating
KBS Xtreme Temperature Coating is a high temperature/heat resistant coating formulated specifically to protect metal surfaces operating at temperatures from 500°F (260°C) to 1500°F (812°C).
With proper preparation, Xtreme provides outstanding adhesion, film integrity, corrosion, weathering and thermal shock-resistance throughout this entire temperature range, and is guaranteed not to burn off!
* Withstands continuous temperature of up to 1500°F (812°C)
* Outstanding heat and weathering resistance
* Will not peel, flake, or chalk
* Long Lasting
* Dries to touch in 15 mins
* Resistant to scratching & marring
* Reduces underhood temperatures & reduces exhaust manifold surface temperatures
* Improve exhaust gas velocity which increase Horse Power
* Can be brushed or sprayed
* Resists Rust
For use as:
header paint • muffler paint • exhaust manifold paint • BBQ grill paint • paint for wood stove • high heat paint stove • wood burning stove paint • cast iron stove paint • high temperature stove paint • pellet stove paint • stove pipe paint
8oz will coat 3 sets of Automotive Manifolds with 2 coats.
8oz will coat a set of shorty headers with 2 coats.
Pint will coat a set of full-size headers with 2 coats.
Pint will coat a complete automotive exhaust system with 2 coats.